POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Your model of an existing image. What to do...? : Your model of an existing image. What to do...? Server Time
15 Jun 2024 06:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Your model of an existing image. What to do...?
From: St
Date: 10 Feb 2003 18:38:09
Message: <3e4837e1@news.povray.org>
I've sPatched and then povrayed a model of an an existing image, but
what's the irtc etiquette with this? I.E., what do you actually do in
your irtc submission? Do you give a link to the image in your text
file so that others can see a difference in your image, (if any!)  ;)
or not?

   Personal preference?

    ~Steve~